things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
Oh my god.
AFSFAS THIS IS OS FUNNY
(Want more facts? Click HERE to follow)
I never said she stole my money!
i NEVER said she stole my money!
i never SAID she stole my money!
i never said SHE stole my money!
i never said she STOLE my money!
i never said she stole MY money!
i never said she stole my MONEY!
Whoa. Weird! I read those all in my head!
Also, Here’s another interesting one. A professor once wrote “A woman without her man is nothing” on a board
The professor told his class to correctly punctuate the sentence. The males in the classroom wrote, “A woman, without her man, is nothing.” The women in the class wrote, “A woman: without her, man is nothing.” With just a simple change in punctuation, the entire meaning of the sentence was changed in an instant.